AHA MOBILE ART
Bringing art into your community!
One of the things that AHA really believes in is making art accessible for individuals of all physical and cognitive abilities, as well as all socioeconomic levels. We believe art and the creation of art is for everyone. But we know that due to finances, location and more this isn't always an option.
That's why we started the AHA Mobile Art Initiative.
If you are a program that does not have access to art facilitators or art supplies, we can come in and teach your group a class! We have experience creating with individuals of all ages and abilities in a variety of settings.
Programs we have brought our
Mobile Art Programming to
- Adults of all abilities at Christine Sinclair Center
- Seniors at T.A.P.S.
- Deaf youth at Summer Camp
- The AHA Mobile Art Program is only available Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9-3pm
- Classes are 1.5 hours maximum
- Priority is given to not for profit programs
- We can supply basic art materials
- As of right now we serve the greater Burnaby area.
- We do not charge a fee, but donations are gratefully received and used to continue this intiative.
To apply please fill in the application form on this page. Under details please include the following:
1. Who will we be teaching (are they adults, seniors, kids? Are they of varying abilities? What is the age range? How many individuals will be attending?)
2. What is your address? Is their parking available?
3. What Tuesday or Thursday times work for you? Please give times and as many dates as possible.
4. Will you be providing any of the art supplies? If so, which ones?
5. Any other details we should know?